Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Mine? or no?


Talked to Dad a couple of days ago and he kindna hinted me that we could get a dog if I wanted (Hope that's what he hinted la). So today, being so excited, me and c-lai when to the SPCA (i think it was in that order) to check out some doggie to adapt. I used to have a black puppy (for 1 day, long story so won't tell la). So I aim for black dog only, or mostly black. There was one I wanted from checking out the site. But when I got there, the dog have such serious attitude thing going on wor, he didn't even pay attention to me. It's fine, cos he's the one that got lock in a cage and nes pas moi! So we check around and saw alot of very cutie puppy eyes from the dogs. They all wanted freedom (except the one I wanted). Then I saw this girl! HO CUTIE X 10! I took a photo of her (which wasn't allow! so good for camera phone, hee hee), then got to carry her and stuff. So "Ghy" (very good behaviour) too and of course pay attention to me la. hee hee.
 
Anyway, will show dad once he came back to HK and see if he really mean to get a dog. cos this little girl grow to a mid-size dog ga. (Smaller than a golden retriever, but bigger than a poddle la) Cross finger for me! hee hee.  Hmmm, now what should I name her?